The Network in association with Trigraph Professional Solutions would to a breakfast briefing on 11 June 2015 in the Alexander Hotel, Dublin 2. Registration will commence at 7.45 am with the briefing running from 8 am – 10 am
The purpose of the event is to help delegates:
- To understand more about this important generation who make up much of your workforce
- What is different about this younger generation?
- What are they looking for from their workplaces?
- How can your organisation get the best from these employees?
- What skills are needed to engage and manage Gen Y employees effectively?
The event is suitable for any managers who lead people from this younger generation.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org